ESTELLINE COOP GRAIN IS YOUR PARTNER IN AGRICULTURE
We have the products and services to help you achieve your goals. From grain marketing, feed and vet supplies to our full service agronomy department. We have the right program, ration, seed and nutrient to help you get the most from every head and every acre.
ECG is offering free DP on Corn and Soybeans until Sept. 1st 2021.
New deliveries only.
Estelline Coop Grain offers various types of
contracts to help you achieve your marketing goals. Stop in and we would be more than happy to discuss what options would work best for your operation.
Call Jeff at 605-873-2288 for rates and infomation.
Estelline, South Dakota (57234)
- Soybeans Weaken 30 Cents
- The Friday soy market was mixed at the close, as a late session rally in meal helped mitigate the sharp BO drop. Soybeans closed the last trade day of the week with 17 to 35 1/2 cent losses. New crop futures were firmer. Soybean oil futures ended at least 300...
- Wheat Firmed but Still Closes Red
- Midday wheat losses were faded in the afternoon session, limiting the day’s loss. CBT futures recovered to close 3 to 4 1/4 cents weaker in the front months. HRW wheat ended 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cents lower after being 16 cents in the red at one point. Spring wheat...
- Hog Market Pulls Back ahead of Weekend
- Front month lean hog futures fell $0.65 to $1.72 on Friday. From Friday to Friday July contracts were only 63 cents weaker. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday was back down by $0.46 to $119.26. The CME Lean Hog Index for 6/9 was $1.20 higher to $119.91. The...
- Cattle Rallied on Cheap Corn
- Reflecting the weaker corn prices, and strong basis for in delivery June, fat cattle futures rallied $1.12 to $1.57 on Friday. For August contracts that was the 4th consecutive up day for a net swing of $1.97. CME has not reported any deliveries against June cattle through the 10th. Friday...
- Cotton Weakens on Friday
- At the close for the last trade day of the week, front month cotton futures were 26 to 36 points weaker. Midday cotton prices had been 39 to 59 points in the red. October contracts are up 12 points on thin OI, while the new crop prices trade lower. The...
- Corn Closes in Red
- Corn futures head into the weekend with 5 1/4 to 14 1/2 cent losses on Friday. July futures were the weakest on the day, reducing the inverse to 74.75 cents. Despite the double digit loss on the last day of the week, July corn was still up 1 3/4 cents...
Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Open Saturdays as needed.
Agronomy hours vary through the season, please call the agronomy office for current hours.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.